Saturday, January 4, 2014

I have NOT gotten the hang of this blogging thing yet. I just never get around to doing it. If you will forgive me I will try to do better in the future. So a few months ago I posted about 3 quilts we (Mammy and I) were working on and NOW I have pictures of said quilts:

The Bicycle on tea-dyed dictionary print. It was Totally my idea.

 
The peacock: It was a co-design with Mammy and I. We added in some lovely fabrics that we received from our dear friends over at AnneEverretRae. This quilt is a one of a kind with a special peacock embroidery in the center. The peacock embroidery alone is worth $20. Maybe it's a little too grown-up for a baby nursery (at least that is what my sister Aimee thinks); but, not for me I think it would look magnificent  in a girl's nursery and it so grow up with her.
 
 
And finally the jungle strip quilt that is really eclectic and bright (and hard to photograph well). It's just one of those snuggly quilts that you wont mind being drug around because all those bright colors will hide the dirt and the way it was sewn makes it last thru anything.
 
So those are the 3 that I had blogged about a couple months ago and we got them quilted over Christmas break. But we also got others started: a snail, a green bird, 2 octopuses, and a gumball machine. Soon they will be here on the blog but until then you can find them on etsy with CreatedbyMammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment